Semi Precious Gemstones
Luxury Brings Semi Precious Stone for Jewelry
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Carat
|Color||As Per Requirements|
|Material||As Per Requirements|
|Size||As Per Requirements|
|Usage/Application||As Per Requirements|
|Gemstone Material||As Per Requirements|
|Shape||As Per Requirements|
|Stone Type||As Per Requirements|
|Weight||As Per Requirements|
|Product Type||Semi Precious Stones|
Semi-precious gemstones from reputed origins, exhibiting superior color, color change effect, or play of colors, having good clarity, and skillfully cut, are considered to be of the best quality.
- Origin: Semi precious stones from reputed origins are regarded as having better quality.
- The rich purple color associated with African Amethyst makes it exceptionally popular. Zambian and Brazilian amethyst are other famous amethyst origins because of decently saturated raspberry purple color.
- Brazilian Citrine holds a good reputation because the majority of Citrine gems coming from Brazilian mines bear good color and clarity.
- Ceylon Hessonite is the most popular origin because of its relatively superior quality and excellent color saturation.
- Green Tourmaline from Brazil, Tanzania, and Sri Lanka are considered best because of their fine color and clarity.
- Color: Semi-precious stones exhibiting superior color, a color change effect, or a play of colors, are considered to be the best quality semi-precious gems.
- The finest quality Amethyst displays vividly saturated purple color (with or without red tints) and lacks color zoning completely.
- A natural bright yellow to light golden yellow Citrine with uniform consistency and medium saturation is considered to be of the finest quality.
- Hessonite stone color resembling the color of Cow’s urine is the most desirable.
- The fine green and bright blue-green Tourmaline gemstones draw the maximum attention of the buyers.
- Clarity: The presence of eye-visible inclusions, imperfections, surface cracks, or blemishes can significantly affect the quality of semi-precious gemstones.
- A transparent Amethyst without visible inclusions radiates light and color better than the translucent stones and is valued more.
- A transparent Citrine gemstone with minimum visible flaws is highly valued.
- A premium quality Hessonite Garnet will be rich in color, transparent, and nearly inclusion-free.
- The quality of Green Tourmaline lowers with an increase in the number of visible inclusions.